What happens when two art industry innovators join forces?
Articheck, the art technology organization that transforms how you create and share condition reports, is pleased to announce our latest partnership with IPARC, the International Platform for Research and Conservation.
Based in Brussels, IPARC is one of the world’s premier conservation and restoration institutions. With a comprehensive suite of services on offer including conservation, restoration, research & analysis, Integrated Contamination Management, art storage and even climate monitoring, IPARC is a leader in innovation for the care and keeping of culture heritage and artworks.
From Leen Gysen, Managing Partner at IPARC:
“The growing Articheck user base amongst museums, galleries, art shippers and conservators, is an advantage as we basically interact with all of them. We will certainly advise our partners to also use Articheck for greater consistency.”
At Articheck we look forward to supporting IPARC in a number of their initiatives:
- Using innovative technology to assess condition. IPARC can now seamlessly incorporate the technical data derived from their innovative analysis techniques, including multispectral imaging such as Macro-XRF, IRR,and UV, into their condition reports using Articheck.
- Hiscox Insurance Partner. IPARC is a 24/7 service provider to fine art insurer Hiscox for disaster or accident support. Articheck will now be there every step of the way to help IPARC respond to emergency calls even more efficiently and effectively.
- Integrated Contamination Management. ICM is an environmentally conscious insect and decontamination treatmen. Articheck will now be incorporated into the ICM process for condition documentation pre- and post-treatment.
From Mackenzie Garrity, Chief Commercial Officer at Articheck:
“The Articheck team is thrilled about all of the varied applications that IPARC has already devised for Articheck among their services. We are excited to partner on continued innovative and environmentally conscious initiatives going forward.”
Articheck takes condition beyond the report. This innovative digital tool transforms how you create and share condition documentation. Articheck is the leading provider of condition documentation technology worldwide.
a leading conservation company in the Benelux and UK servicing museums, collectors, galleries and art shippers with a one stop shop service package around 4 business lines:
- restoration-conservation of art works by a multidisciplinary team of masters in conservation for old master paintings, polychromic sculpture, stone objects, furniture, textile, metal, paper and visual media and contemporary art
- research and analysis: the lab provides different types of analyses with multispectral imaging such as X-ray, IRR, UV, Macro-XRF, SEM-EDX and other analyses to authenticate, date and research art works
- Integrated pest management: spinoff ICM presents the next generation of ecological humidity regulated warm air chambers with on-site treatments using mobile chambers and client service centres in Brussels and London.
- preventive conservation and collection services: services such as remote monitoring of climate conditions and 2000 m2 climatized bonded warehousing facilities, ARTPORT, near Brussels enable collection owners to execute hassle free collection management.
More information at
Fast. Up to 75% speedier to complete than traditional condition reports.
Collaborative. More effective with instant global collaboration with anyone inside or outside your organization.
Safe and secure. With a legally verifiable audit trail and two factor authentication.
Learn more about Articheck at articheck.com.